Recorded on Tuesday, May 1, 2018 at 1:00 p.m. Eastern
At some point or another, law firms may find it necessary to have documents translated from a foreign language into English, or vice versa, or require interpretation services in order to communicate with their clients. However, lawyers who wish to specifically market their practice to specific ethnic communities or language groups have a number of tools and established best practices available to them to achieve success.
This one hour webinar will cover the following topics:
- Why Target Specific Ethnic Groups/Language Groups in our Law Firm Marketing?
- Mediums to Use When Targeting Specific Ethnic Communities
- Using Social Media to Target Specific Ethnic Communities
- Finding Qualified Translators and Interpreters
- Best Practices in Cultural Sensitivity
- Best Practices in Providing Legal Services in Other Languages
This course is for lawyers who want to target certain ethnic groups/language groups in their law practice marketing.
Presenter: Suzanne Deliscar
Accredited for 60 Professionalism minutes in Ontario.
Legal professionals in all other provinces determine if content qualifies for their requirements.