If you work in the accident benefits field as a clerk, paralegal or lawyer, you need to watch this webinar!
On April 1st, the SABS system of dealing with accident benefit claims is going to be obsolete. But do you understand the new system? There will be new rules and new processes that you will need to be familiar with if you are to serve your clients well.
This webinar will cover the new rules, the transition rules and explain the biggest differences between the old and new systems and address your questions and concerns such as:
- Why continue with existing mediations and will you still be able to conduct mediations?
- Will mediation reports after March 31st be of value?
- The status of arbitration files after March 31st
- Available options for private arbitrations and what to consider when going this route
- How you can coordinate your AB and tort files under LAT
- How you can obtain more information
Recording from March 23, 2016 at 3:30 p.m. for 90 minutes.
Presenters: Marcel Mongeon and Jeff Musson
This program contains 30 minutes of Professionalism and 1 hour of Substantive content in Ontario.
Legal professionals from other provinces to determine if content qualifies for their requirements.